The Superintendent of Butte County School’s new Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) Initiative is dedicated to helping districts, schools, and teachers provide every PreK-12 student in Butte County, equity, access and excellence in arts education. We believe every student deserves the opportunity to create, to perform, to learn about and to experience the arts in all forms including music, theater, dance and the visual arts, both in school and out of school, every day.
Remember the Right Brain! It's not a complete education without it!
We can help you develop or reinvigorate your Arts Education program this school year!
BCOE is now providing VAPA technical support to interested districts, schools, PreK-12 teachers, and PTO/PTA parent groups including:
- Needs assessments
- VAPA and Arts Integration program development
- Program implementation and evaluation
- VAPA community engagement, event coordination, marketing, and public relations
- VAPA grants & fundraising
- Professional learning opportunities
- Lesson planning and classroom support
See our menu of BCOE VAPA services on the tabs below. Contact our VAPA Programs & Partnerships Interim Coordinator, Susan Davis, for a consultation today.