- Administrative Services
- Important Information
- Statewide & Local Support Services
- Back 2 Work
- BCOE FUNDS
- California Mini-Corps
- Future Educator Support
- Information Technology
- Maintenance, Operations & Facilities
- Migrant Education - Region 2
- Learning Support Region 2
- Student Programs & Educational Support
- Butte Community Based Coalition (BCBC)
- Butte Teacher Induction
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Center for the Advancement of Digital Resources in Education (CADRE)
- Coordinated District Support
- Educational Technology
- Expanded Learning (Butte Co.) After School/Summer Camps
- Homeless & Foster Youth
- School & Community Mental Health and Wellness
- Student Health & Prevention
- Visual & Performing Arts (VAPA)
- Universal Wellness Resources
BCOE New Vendor Request
Have a product or service you think adds value for our customers or our IT operation? We actively partner with cutting-edge companies, startups, and other solution providers.
So, go ahead and make your "elevator pitch" to us... But, make sure to follow the below guidelines in order to have your submission qualify for review.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject should be "Vendor Introduction: [Company Name]"
- In one-hundred words or less, provide an introductory paragraph which answers the following question: What problem does your solution solve?
- In one-hundred words or less, explain the benefits your solution provides.
- Provide a listing of no more than five school districts here in CA that are actively using your solution. If you don't have any districts actively using your solution, then state that.
- Include your name, title, and contact information (email signature is fine).
- Do not attach any product literature.
All vendor emails will be pre-screened to ensure compliance with the above guidelines. Emails that meet these guidelines will be reviewed by department management at the end of each month. If we are interested in learning more, we will contact you.