- Administrative Services
- Important Information
- Statewide & Local Support Services
- Back 2 Work
- BCOE FUNDS
- California Mini-Corps
- Future Educator Support
- Information Technology
- Maintenance, Operations & Facilities
- Migrant Education - Region 2
- Learning Support Region 2
- Student Programs & Educational Support
- Butte Community Based Coalition (BCBC)
- Butte Teacher Induction
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Center for the Advancement of Digital Resources in Education (CADRE)
- Coordinated District Support
- Educational Technology
- Expanded Learning (Butte Co.) After School/Summer Camps
- Homeless & Foster Youth
- School & Community Mental Health and Wellness
- Student Health & Prevention
- Visual & Performing Arts (VAPA)
- Universal Wellness Resources
Facilities Projects & Information
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the Butte County Office of Education (BCOE). We welcome new vendors and are committed to providing opportunities for all qualified businesses to submit bids and proposals.
In response to the escalating concerns about public safety and the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Butte County Office of Education will conduct its public bid openings remotely until further notice. This update does not change the requirement for bid submittal as detailed in the Notice to Bidders and Instructions to Bidders.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
There currently aren't any request for proposals available.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Upgrade (Bid No. 2020/21-3)
Bids will be received until 9:00 a.m., December 18, 2020. All bids need to be mailed or hand delivered to the Maintenance, Operations and Facilities Office located at 1755 Bird Street, Oroville, California. No public bid opening will take place.