Step 1: Informal Complaint Process
- Participating Teacher and/or Mentor discusses the complaint with the Program Director.
Step 2: Formal Complaint Process
- If the issue is not resolved within the informal process, a written complaint may be filed with the Director of Professional Learning on the Formal Grievance Form.
- After the meeting, the Director of Professional Learning will send a written response to the complainant.
Step 3: Appeal to the Advisory Committee
- If unresolved at Step 2, the complainant may file a complaint with the Induction Advisory Council.
- The Advisory Council will conduct an investigation and meet with the complainant within 10 working days upon receipt of the complaint.
- With 10 working days of the meeting, the Advisory Council will prepare a written response to the complainant.