- Payroll processing for over 1,100 regular and 2,300 short term employees
- County STRS and PERS retirement reporting(See links below)
- Employees are paid once a month. Salaried employees are paid on the last working day of the month.
- Hourly/Daily employees (time sheets) are paid on 10th of the month.
- Time sheets that are submitted late are paid on approximately the 20th of the month.
General Payroll Questions
- STRS Questions
- STRS Public Service # (800) 228-5453
- Payroll FAX: (530) 532-5779 or if that number is busy, (530) 532-5787
- State Teachers Retirement System (STRS) - Certificated Retirement
- Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) - Classified Retirement