Frequently Asked Questions

Am I eligible for the (CEG) Classified Employee Grant? You must be a classified employee seeking a teaching credential to be eligible.

Once in the grant, what can I get reimbursements for?

  • Undergrad and Credential Courses Tuition (No Masters) Grant funds only 1 credential
  • Books
  • Parking Permits
  • Live scan and CTC Clearance
  • College Applications
  • TB Test
  • CPR Certification
  • CBEST & CSET Exams (and study materials)

You must save your receipts and complete the appropriate paperwork.

What other forms of support will I receive as part of the CEG? You will be assigned to a grant adviser who will be able to guide you through applying to credential programs, help you find resources for exams, and more. The grant also provides various resources to support with CSET and CBEST exams such as workshops, practice tests, and specialized instructors.