Credential Services are available for a wide range of needs. Applicants beginning a career in education can find guidance and information regarding application processing. To serve in an assignment requiring a California Credential or Permit in any school district in Butte County, it is necessary to have a valid authorization on file with this office.
Services and Information Provided include:
- Registration of credentials, permits, or certificates
- Credential/Permit renewals (If your document does not appear in the renewal section do not proceed. Click here to email us.
- Substitute Teacher requirements
- Teachers trained Out-of-State
- Child Development Permits Leaflet
- Child Development Training Consortium
- Designated Subjects Credentials
Need to Clear Your Preliminary Teaching Credential? Contact our Butte Teacher Induction Program at 530-532-5800.